Well, the whole maybe Keller will forget his birthday party if I wait long enough thing didn't work. He remembered and finally found a movie he felt worthy of his celebration. So we went Saturday to this theater with a full restaurant menu and saw Paul Blart: Mall Cop. He brought a few friends and we sat behind him. We had a really good time and the movie was okay. The boys liked it. I even made cupcakes that are supposed to look like popcorn. I feel a little better about my martha stewart skills. I don't think I've lost the urge forever.
Riley and Corey went to a pre-Valentines dance together. They got all dressed up and partied the night away. It was over at 8 o'clock, so it was more like partying the early evening away, but they had fun all the same. Riley loved dancing with her daddy and being with her BFF Katy Beth! They are joined at the hip.
3 comments:
hmmm...those cupcakes look familiar! they turned out really cute! Since I've got 3 back-to-back birthdays coming up, (not including my own or my bro's or my dad's), I'll have to break the book out! Missy likes to get into my cookbooks, and that one is her FAV!
How cute are those cupcakes. Did you come up with that idea on your own? Riley looks so cute too. Did they have a good time?
Riley looks so much older! She is turning into such a pretty young lady. Those cup cakes look so yummy.
Post a Comment