13 January 2010

Cute Fonts

Some of you have asked how I got the different fonts for my titles.  Well my friend Tammy helped me figure it all out.  It was a little tricky - you have to create a free website and copy and paste numbers into your html code, but if you follow the instructions its not too bad.  It worked for me on the first try.  Go to www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html follow exactly what they tell you to do.  The fonts are free and you can even turn your own handwriting into a font.  Have fun and I can't wait to see which fonts you pick.

1 comment:

Tammy @ she wears flowers said...

Hey--thanks for making me sound so wise--hahaha. Hard to believe I have any knowledge of blogging and hilarious for me to sound so in the know about this stuff! I have (wasted?)uhhh.. spent countless hours in front of the computer trying to figure this stuff out. I have a long way to go, though!