Norm Abrams of the New Yankee Workshop would be so proud. Here's the entertainment center as of today! This morning only the center unit was done and now he's almost finished with the book shelves. He needs to make a trip to Lowe's for crown molding for the tops. The TV console will have glass in the door. I'm hoping to get some seeded glass that will still work with the remotes. It will obscure the view inside a little. The bookcases will have 2 solid doors at the bottom of each. Now it's my turn to break out the paint and distressing tools. This is when I get nervous that I'll ruin it, but after the many, many things I've painted, it should go just fine. Cross your fingers for me.

4 comments:
Nice! Can't wait to see the final product!
Oh. Wow.
I am so impressed and can't wait to see the finished project- what color are you going with?
That is so cool. I wish you lived close so Corey and Jeff could work together on stuff. Tell Corey I'm proud of him.
Ahhhh...I LOVE it!!
Post a Comment