12 January 2010

Forehead Update


Thought you might be interested in seeing what my forehead ended up looking like after 6 months.  (Here's where I'd love to insert a link to my previous posts to remind you of how it used to look if only I knew how to do that.)  The scar is hardly noticeable.  My plastic surgeon was great!  Too bad he only does the neck up.  The only elective surgery that I would consider is definitely from the neck down.  Maybe he knows somebody. . .

4 comments:

Amy said...

lookin' good! And very cute background and fonts. did you have to pay for them? how does that work? Anyway, cute family pictures too! Good work and good healing!

Casey said...

You look maaavelous darling! Love the new blog look too!

Jamie said...

You look great and so does your blog!

So, I've been trying to figure out the font thing, wanna share your tips? Also, I love your banner. Did you do it or have someone do it for you?

I need a makeover all the way around!

Kim said...

Good to see it turned out good.